WHAT OIL has THE BEST WARRANTY & OUT PERFORMS?
Other oil companies, their incentive MAXIMIZE PROFITS.
They formulate oils down to a PRICE, rather than formulating them to be the BEST they CAN BE. Marc Graham, who is president of Pennzoil-Quaker State-owned JIFFY LUBE International, was quoted in a 2001 Lubricants World interview as saying,
“If we use a number internally that if we [shortened the drain interval] by 100 miles [for each car serviced], it would mean an additional $20 million in revenue for JIFFY LUBE.”
VEHICLE MANUFACTURES are definitely coming around most owners manuals from recent model vehicles recommend 5000 to 7500 mile oil drain intervals. In addition, oil life monitors have become increasingly common on today’s vehicles. NO DOUBT one of the reasons Why ExxonMobil finally introduced a line of long drain motor oils
How long have AMSOIL lubricants been on the market?
AMSOIL products have been available since 1972. AMSOIL 10W-40 Motor Oil was the first synthetic motor oil to meet American Petroleum Institute (API) service requirements. Today, AMSOIL manufactures synthetic lubricants for virtually all automotive, power sports, commercial and industrial applications.
- Does it matter what SYNTHETIC GREASE to use?
- Which OIL to use? MISLEADING TESTS
- SYNTHETIC OIL vs CONVENTIONAL OIL?
- What ‘s BEST OIL FILTER or AIR FILTER to use?
- ROYAL PURPLE REVIEW: FALSE advertising
- EXXONMOBIL finally introduce “EXTENDED DRAIN INTERVALS”
- What are RECYCLED OILS and How do they compare to AMSOIL?
- Can diesel oils be used in gasoline engines?
- After becoming an AMSOIL Dealer, what business start-up costs might I expect?
- Why are there multiple oils of the same viscosity?
- What does the “W” represent in 5W-30 motor oil?
- What are “normal” and “severe” driving conditions?
- Why should OIL ANALYSIS be done?
- What is the difference between AMSOIL XL Series Motor Oils and other AMSOIL motor oils?
- AMSOIL and OEM “Original Equiptment Manufacture” Warranties: What you need to know!
- You own it! We can accommodate ALL VEHICLES and EQUIPTMENT…FREE FOR EVERYONE?
$135 BILLION for 2011, their incentive MAXIMIZE PROFITS for ExxonMobil
According to AMSOIL VP Alan Amatuzio, the introduction of ExxonMobil extended drain oil is long overdue.
“the fact that ExxonMobil is finally saying the same thing brings the message to even more people. ExxonMobil’s move is significant in that more consumers will now recognize AMSOIL as the pioneer in extended drain oils and will benefit from the advanced technology we introduced.”
UPGRADE as PREFERRED CUSTOMER /AMSOIL DEALER
How do AMSOIL products compare with other synthetic lubricants?
AMSOIL publishes Four-Ball Wear and NOACK charts that compare AMSOIL synthetic motor oils with other synthetics. These two key measures of motor oil performance can be compared with other products and explained to consumers. While many synthetics have similarly good typical specs, the performance benefits from better additives, more shear stable VI and higher TBN show up by helping control acids in the oil, reduce corrosion in the engine, maintain viscosity throughout the drain interval, improve fuel economy and cold weather starting, keep contaminants in suspension until they reach the oil filter or the oil is drained and generally keep the engine cleaner and deposit-free. These benefits are not easily demonstrated with a test or a chart. They are only noticeable in actual use. It is testimonials from Dealers and customers that provide the best credible evidence that AMSOIL products are formulated to perform.
THREE PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS:
An ability to REDUCE FRICTION and WEAR on engine components
An ability to function dependably at SEVERE LOW AND HIGH TEMPERATURES
An ability to withstand rigorous and LENGTHLY ENGINE OPERATION without CHEMICAL BREAKDOWN
USAF JET FIGHTER Sq Commander LT COLONEL ALBERT J. AMATUZIO
Is there a recommended procedure for changing to AMSOIL motor oil?
There are no special requirements for changing to AMSOIL motor oil. However, in older vehicles with high mileage, it may be advisable to use AMSOIL Engine Flush first. This will ensure the engine is clean and free of accumulated contaminants that may affect the service life of AMSOIL motor oil. Installation of an AMSOIL Absolute Efficiency Oil Filter (EaO) at every oil change is recommended.
Recognized by private motorists as:
OVERALL BEST WARRANTY
IMPROVE FUEL ECONOMY
IMPROVE ENGINE LIFE.
IMPROVE COLD WEATHER START
HELP THE ENVIRONMENT
Are AMSOIL motor oils “all-season” oils?
Yes. Because AMSOIL motor oils are formulated with premium synthetic base oils, they have superior high and low-temperature performance. Synthetic oils resist thinning out at high temperatures to maintain critical protection in extreme heat. They also minimize sludge and deposit formation in high-temperature operation. AMSOIL synthetic motor oils resist thickening in cold temperatures to provide rapid cold starts and improved low-temperature operation compared to conventional oils.
BEST PRICE for SYNTHETIC OIL CHANGE
- First to develop an API-rated 100 percent synthetic motor oil.
- First to introduce “extended drain intervals” with a recommended 25,000-mile/1-year drain interval.
- First U.S. company to utilize the NOACK volatility test as a standard of performance excellence.
- First to produce synthetic motor oils for diesel engines, racing engines, turbo and marine engines.
- First to introduce synthetic oils that legitimately contribute to improving fuel efficiency.
- First to manufacture synthetic gear lube for automotive use.
- First to manufacture a 100:1 pre-mix synthetic 2-cycle oil.
- First to manufacture a synthetic automatic transmission fluid for automotive use.
HIGHEST QUALITY products on the market.
It’s their IDENTITY, it’s what CUSTOMERS EXPECT!
SHIPPED NATIONWIDE from NEAREST
other OIL FILTERS need follow OEM* RECOMMENDATION
AMSOIL Ea Oil Filter recommended for 15,000 mile/year OR 25,000 mile/one year
|PREFERRED CUSTOMER not interested in the business opportunity, Get lowest possible prices. . 6-month trial membership $10 in USA ($15 in Canada) available. Can be renewed indefinitely for only $20/year in USA ($30/year in Canada). Can change your status AMSOIL DEALER||Quick Lube Outfit your quick lube with AMSOIL synthetic motor oil. AMSOIL recently released OE 100% Synthetic Motor Oil. AMSOIL provides high quality API certified motor oils at a competitive price to help your bottom line.||Retail-On-The-Shelf AMSOIL offers high quality lubricants to millions of loyal customers. Start stocking AMSOIL synthetic oil today and you will tap into sold out Harley Davidson bikers, Snowmobile and ATV riders and sports car enthusiasts.||Commercial Account Start protecting your fleet with the best synthetic oil today. AMSOIL has been providing premium synthetic motor oil and lubricants since 1972. AMSOIL can extend interval oil (3X) OEM* recommendation, not to exceed 50,000 miles|